Information / Downloadable Forms / Handouts
County Clerk's Downloadable Forms
Harris County Probate Court 4 will be holding a MANDATORY AD LITEM ORIENTATION for new ad litem attorneys
QUARTERLY, NOT MONTHLY starting at 10:00 a.m.
Please advise staff attorney Ana Vaso, e-mail address: email@example.com if you will be attending the orientation.
Please click on the Registration For Court Appointments Tab to fill the registration form electronically and attach your resume and certificate from the State Bar of Texas for direct submission.
NEW GUARDIANSHIP PROCEDURAL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE REQUESTING A HEARING!
Please be aware of several changes and new additons within Probate Court 4. If your file isn't ready to be heard, it will be passed and the spot given to the next caller. As can be seen below in red, please E-FILE the order seperatley and send in the oath by mail or efile at this time.
- Submit your proposed order through email by noon on the Monday of your hearing. PLEASE NOT ANY EARLIER. ALSO, PLEASE E-FILE THE ORDER SEPERATLEY AND SEND IN THE OATH.
- Court 4 is now requiring a minimum $25.00 cash bond per applicant for all Guardian of the Person.
- Bonds for Guardian of the Estate should be calculated based on assets known by noon Monday.
- New hearing time is 9:30 AM on Wednesday morning
- Have your clients in our office by 9:00 AM to meet with court staff to reiterate their job responsibilities
- It is the responsibility of the attorney of record to verify JBCC certificate, registration and background checks are completed and to the court by noon Monday; otherwise the case will be passed by the Court.
- Personal Service §1051.051 proofed for typos and misspellings of names
- Service by Mail §1051.052 proofed for typos and misspellings of names
- Service by Posting §1051.053 proofed for typos and misspellings of names
- Verify that your examination date is within 120 days of the filing of your application, and not the signature of the physician.
- Please make sure that your guardianship certification is current and active. If it has expired, please renew and submit the court a copy of your renewal.
- AAL's please prepare the Harris County Clerk's Order for payment of AAL Fee and present at the bench for 125.00 per hour unless discussed with me previously.
Thank you for your immediate attention to these new details. We appreciate your service to these families.